Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tommy Workshop

Where did the weekend go?  Wasn't yesterday Friday?

It seems that I get out of school on Friday afternoon and I wake up the next morning and it is Monday already!  Too much to do!  However, in-between ballet and shopping for the week, Mother's day workshop with some wonderful ladies and cleaning the house, I did get the layouts for Friday's Tommy Scrapping Workshop done.  I decided to change things up and went for a boyish feel instead of the nautical theme that the papers are geared for.  And while these pages are missing pics and titles, I think that I have been successful in my endeavor.  Now for the reveal:


Layout 1 (the Alternative Page from the WOTG)
 

Layout 2 ( Tommy Studio J layout from the Spring 2013 Idea Book)
 
Layout 3 (Tommy paper pack Layout from the Spring 2013 Idea Book)
 
I hope that your weekend seemed longer than mine and that you were as productive as you wanted or needed to be!
 
On a side note, I am working on Mother's day layout pages for the Grandmas.  I will post pictures after the grandmas have opened their presents!
 
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment