Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween Mini-book

Hello All!

I just completed my first Artbooking project and I am impressed by the results.  I created a Halloween Mini-book!  I used the two mini-book keys and some titles and photo frames from the scrapbooking layout.  I really like the way that I do not have to search for images, it is all right there on one key.  Here is how it turned out!

The cover


Page 1 and 2.  I left the frame open on two side so that I could slip in a picture later.
 
Pages 3 and 4.  I really like the way that the layered grave stones came out.  Found out that glue pen glue does not like to stick to the glitter paper.  :)

Pages 5 and 6.  Again left the frame open to add pictures.


The back.

All ready for this year's photos!  I may add more pages but it will depend on how many pictures I end up taking while sneaking candy from the kids stash.  If you would like to make your own contact me for the materials list or you can join me for the workshop on Tuesday!  Just let me know you are interested in coming ASAP!

Happy Crafting!

ps check out Google+ for Sarita layouts.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Mini Book! Love it! :) I'm also guilty of sneaking candy from the kids but that's between us. SShh!

    ReplyDelete