Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Back In Time!

Today was a good day! 

I was off from school today because my Daughter had a field trip today.  It was a nice little trip and even though she was standoffish and non committal when we were there, when we got home she was gushing to her brother about how much fun it was. :)  4.5 year olds... Go figure!

Anyway, since Whitney, the most awesome-est Nanny ever, was here and I didn't have to go in to work, I got some scrapping done.

I have all the WOTG kits for the last book and I have made maybe 1.  In fact, I believe that I have more WOTG layouts done for the Spring/Summer book, than the Fall/Winter book.  :(

Well today I worked on changing that!  Last week I started working on the Belle Vie WOTG but I do not have the additional layout done yet.  Here is the first layout.

 
The additional layout will be posted when I finish.  So today I decided to do the Moonlight WOTG, with great success!  Here is the first layout, all I need to add are the pictures and finishing touches.
 
And the Additional Layout, again missing photos and finishing touches.
 
 
 
I hope that your Wednesday was as productive as mine, because I also got some papers graded and registered Daughter for Kindergarten (I will post about my feelings about this once I come to terms with them)!
 
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment