Friday, January 3, 2014

Layouts for the Grandmas!

Happy New Year!

2014 promises to be an extremely busy year!  But until then there are some new classes for you to check out!  In January we will be making a Christmas card album, 6 Baby cakes layouts, and a wall hanging for your home.

I hope that your Holiday was relaxing and filled with family and love.  Mine was!

I do have two new layouts to share with you.  You may or may not know that I have made albums for the Grandmas.  I give them layouts for presents like Christmas and Mother's day and sometimes for no reason at all.  They have a 12 x 12 wall frame that they put the layout in until they get the next one and then they move the layout into their albums.  The goal is that by the time the kids are grown they will have a complete album of them growing up.

Below is this seasons layout that the Grandmas got for Christmas ( I believe that they look forward to these layouts more than their actual presents).  Yes they are very similar but that is mostly because I use the same pictures and theme for both.


 
I am extremely pleased with the way that these layouts came out.  The pictures do not do them justice.  Want to know more about my "Grandma Album" process?  Let me know and I will get you started.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment