Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dream Pop!

Well it is early May and I can't wait for the next month to pass quickly.  I have a Summer To Do List as long as my arm.  Also, this week is a very important week for many people that I know.  First it is Teacher Appreciation week and then Mother's day is on Sunday.  So not only am I excited about what goodies are in store for me but I also have to think of gifts for teachers and mothers. 

So while I have been busy crafting up these things I am not going to share them until they reach their intended recipient.  However, I will tell you that one of the gifts that I have been working on features the May Constant Campaign, Dream Pop!  This is a limited time offer for May only.  If you order $35 in products you get the Dream Pop paper for just $10!  I am really excited about this paper pack 24 sheets of patterned paper.  The ladies over at CTMH will tell you all about it.

 
Have a wonderful Day!
 
Emily

1 comment: