Friday, April 12, 2013

For Always

Oh how I love the end of the week!  A break from worrying about what I am going to teach tomorrow.  Time for myself and the Family.  Time for Scrapping!

Tomorrow the girls are coming over to complete the For Always Workshop on the Go.  If you like what you see and would like to complete your own, order the WOTG For Always kit here, then email me and I will send you the directions for the extra layouts.

Now for pictures:
 
 
 
No pictures yet but working with the For Always B&T's and the ruby cardstock brought back memories of my wedding so I am thinking that since I still have to finish that book maybe I will use these pages for that.
 
Have a nice Spring-y Saturday tomorrow!
 
Emily

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Emily! You are rockin' it, girl! Can't wait for the crop :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited about a whole day of uninterrupted crafting! It took me all week to finish these three layouts because the kids bombarded me as soon as I sat down at my craft table. Thanks Bunches!

    ReplyDelete