Friday, May 10, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week!

Happy Friday!

It has been a very busy week... It was the first week of SOLs and it was also teacher appreciation week and with only 4! weeks left we are trying to get through all the information that is left to cover.  And although I am exhausted from the week, I had a great, GREAT, day.  I got one of my team teachers to cover my 6th block class today so that I could attend a Mother's Tea at Daughter's school.  It was the cutest thing ever and I am so glad that I made the effort to go. 

While there I finally delivered the teacher gifts that I had done for appreciation week.

Here are all 4 of them!  The pencils wouldn't fit inside so I attached to the outside with tape.

I used the Kraft container and the Dream Pop May special paper pack from CTMH.  Here is one up close.

Filled with chocolate, hand lotion and sanitizer, tic-tacs, post-its, and mini markers.

Close up of the tag.
 
You could change the theme for any occasion.  If you want to make your own just ask and I will show you how!
 
 
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment