Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Father's Day Cards!

This is a little late but there are people who received these cards that read my blog.  I had a workshop in late May to make Father's day cards and this is what we created:

This first one is from the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge.  I cut the shirt out of the Chantilly B&T Duos and the tie from Honey.  I stamped the sentiment in Hollyhock ink. 

 
This second one was inspired by Pinterest taken from the CTMH boards and Jeanette Lynton's Blog (here).  I took a white daisy card, and layered with lagoon, ruby, and white daisy.  Plane is stamped in outdoor denim, the banner is surrounded by hollyhock and sentiment is in desert sand.  "dad" was cut from the Artiste out of craft cardstock.  Clouds stamped in sky.

The third was also inspired by Pinterest, a fellow consultant at Playing with Paper (here).  I made a template and cut out the shape from a white daisy card. Then using another template, cut out the patterned paper.  The spatula was made from a 0.25" Art Philosophy tag on the shimmer paper and the glove is actually a mitten from one of the two CTMH cartridges but I can't remember which one, in craft.  The tag in the pocket is black and ruby and stamped in black.

 
I hope that these inspire your creativity!
 
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment