Monday, July 8, 2013

Working through my stash!

Happy Monday!

First off I have posted new classes on the classes page so please stop by!

Second I have been working through the older WOTG that I have lying around and I thought I would share with you the ones that I have completed so far.

The first two are from Buzz and Bumble:




And then Dakota.  I didn't like the additional layout so I am looking for a replacement or two if anyone has any ideas.
 
I know you are probably thinking:  Where are the pictures?  Well I have found that when I only have a hour or so to work that I am much better creating from a template like the WOTG or adding pictures to a layout that is practically finished.  However, I will create my own originals if I have more time in a single sitting or over many shorter sitting all in a row.  However until next week neither one of those is going to happen!  :)
 
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment