Sunday, July 21, 2013

Canvas Art Workshop

Hello,

I hope you are in a part of the country that is starting to cool down.  The kids were actually able to play outside for a little while this morning.  After the rough last week, I/we are doing much better.  I got some time this week to complete another older WOTG layout and the art canvas workshop that is on special for July only.  Check out the post here.  First the layout:

 
This is the main layout from the Clementine WTOG.  I didn't really like the alternative layout so I am looking for suggestions, just comment below with a link.
 
I also had time to complete the Art Canvas workshop, mostly because it only took me about 15 minutes to do.  The directions were great and what took the longest was picking out the pictures and fighting with my liquid glass that seems to always clog when I need it.

 
Just a couple of notes:  The direction say to use the pigment ink, I didn't have any and so I used the regular chocolate ink pad and really like the result.  I also used only liquid glass although the directions do say that you can also use foam tape too.  Finally, it is easier if you have your pictures picked out because of the way that it goes together, but if you wanted to have interchangeable pictures I would use the foam tape on the frames and slip the pictures in behind after the fact.
 
If you would like to make your own just click here, and join the monthly workshop to order your own kit for $19.95 plus S&T.
 
Happy Crafting,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment