Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day

Sorry this is late but my mom didn't get her package until Tuesday and then it is the busiest time of the year for me.  But I thought that I would share the gifts that were given to both Grandmas for Mother's Day.  There is a short story behind this:  After we had Daughter we would give the grandparents a year in review photo book.  However, they are expensive and repetitive.  So about a year ago I decided to give them a one page layout in a frame.  Then for Christmas they each got 2 more layouts and an album.  So that they could pick a layout and replace the one in the frame and add the old one into the album.  The idea is that when the kids are all grown they will have a complete album and they can display the grandkids current pictures and will get a new layout about every 6 months.  They LOVE it!

Here are the current layouts:

 
They were both made with CTMH Chantilly and the same set of pictures.  I do not usually journal but I do add the month or season and the year.  The one above was a layout from the WOTG the one below was from the idea book.

 
I hope that your Mother's Day was as relaxing as mine.  I will try to post the project that I finished sometime this week I need pictures.
 
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment