Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Christmas Card Album

Happy Snow Day!!

I tried and made good creative use of my snow day today but I didn't get anything finalized.  :(

However, I thought that I would share photos of my Christmas Card Album with you.  This is made using the CTMH Pocket album (Z1870) and some scraps of the Pear and Partridge paper that I had lying around.

 
LOVE the cover!  I added accents in white daisy, cranberry, topiary, and honey.  On the inside I placed all the photo cards that we received this year.  My ultimate plan is to make a page per family and then add the cards as they come in each year.  This will let us see how their families grow and keep the Christmas letters all in one place.

 
I haven't yet but you could decorate the outside of each pocket with something that reminds you of each family and with their family name and the years of cards that are there.  Maybe even return addresses in little pockets outside of the big pocket.  The options are endless.
 
Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment