Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Christmas Trees

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

I hope that you are looking forward to lots of turkey and fixings tomorrow, and that you are lucky like me and someone else likes to do the cooking.  I have several things for you today.

First, I have updated my classes for December, please check them out on the Classes tab.

Second is a reminder to order your goodies out of the holiday catalog soon because you can only order through the end of December.

And Third, I have a quick rundown on how I made this fabulous tree featured on the front of the new catalog.  Warning:  this isn't an in depth tutorial!

 

Basically I followed the tutorial here with minor changes.  I used my Cricut Craft Room to cut down the width of all the pieces instead of doing it by hand.  I have the CCR file if you would like it.  Then I used the CTMH sparkle paper to do the snowflakes, and I made the star with washi tape and some stamping.  A foundry pin clip is holding the star on.  Here is a close up of the star. 

It takes a full 3 sheets of the sparkle and shine paper and 1/3 sheet of the sparkly paper and a sheet of white daisy.

I hope that your Thanksgiving is full of food and Family and time for Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment