Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Projects

Happy Thursday!

I can't believe that spring break is almost over.  Tomorrow is the last official day and I am feeling a little blue about it.  I went shopping today for clothes and organizational things for the pantry but yesterday I finished up a bunch of half finished things for Easter.  I had done one of each for my March Easter Card workshop but I have two kids sooooo....

This little fella was inspired by a pin that I saw that led me to a fellow CTMH Consultant over at Gr8scraps.  The bunny is colonial white cardstock, card is craft, inked in hollyhock.

Here he is going.

Another bunny, again inspired by Tracy at Gr8scraps.  Colonial white cardstock cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  Sponged with Hollyhock.

Used liquid glass to keep him nice and sturdy and get the tail just right.

This cute carrot box was also inspired by a Pin, this one from A Paper Melody. I used random orange and green cardstock but then cut the box from the Artiste Cricut cartridge, along with the saying, tag, and the grass.  I random stamped a small flower from the Chantilly Card Workshop stamp set in Sunset.  The top is kept closed with small Velcro dots.

Finally, we made this pretty card using a layout from Make It From the Heart Vol. 1, Chantilly and lagoon paper, and the Easter Wishes stamp set.

I hope that you all had a good and productive day.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment